These instructions apply to any Noteflight Learn Admins who are looking to do any of the following:
- Changing a Standalone Noteflight Learn site to a Google Classroom integrated Noteflight Learn site
- Changing a Standalone Noteflight Learn site to a LTI integrated Noteflight Learn site
- Changing any integrated Noteflight Learn site to a Standalone Noteflight Learn site
- Changing a Google Classroom integrated Noteflight Learn site to a LTI integrated Noteflight Learn site, and vice-versa
Technically, it's not possible to change your existing Noteflight Learn site's integration method. Instead, you will need to deactivate your existing Noteflight Learn site so that you can create a new one, built-in with your preferred integration type.
1. First you will need to make sure that everyone who is expected to have an account on the new site saves any scores they would like to hold onto from their existing account. Score retention methods differ depending on the type of account.
- If you're the site Admin, you can follow these instructions to copy scores from your Noteflight Learn account to your account on www.noteflight.com. Once your new Noteflight Learn site is created, you can then follow those same instructions to move your scores to your new account there.
- Instructors who are not the site Admin, or Moderators, will follow a similar method but need to make sure they've created a free Noteflight Basic account on www.noteflight.com first. Moderators can then follow these instructions to link their Noteflight Learn and Basic accounts and copy scores.
- Students will need to save their scores by exporting them as "Noteflight Score” files so that they can later import them into their accounts on the new site. Admins and Moderators can also follow this same method instead if they prefer.
Note: Students 13 and younger cannot follow the directions mentioned in the first 2 bullet points due to student privacy restrictions.
Content Library scores cannot be copied or exported at this time due to copyright restrictions.
Once you have ensured everyone has copied their scores/exported them, you can then deactivate your existing Noteflight Learn site from the "Manage Site" tab.
After your site is deactivated you can follow our instructions for creating a new Standalone, Google Classroom or LTI integrated Noteflight Learn site and adding site members.
When your new site is created and all members have access to their new Noteflight Learn accounts, everyone can finally copy/import their scores to access in the new site.
For further assistance contact email@example.com