There are multiple things that are wrong with the guitars:
- The palm mute doesn't work on most guitars and doesn't work on any notes lower than the lower string E.
- Chords sound awful as all the strings are played at once; it sounds even worse if you are strumming chords.
- None of the guitars that are meant to have distortion actually have enough distortion.
- Bending notes sounds unnatural.
- There are no harmonic sounds.
- Each note has one recording and one recording only, meaning tremolo picking sounds really annoying- it's just the same sound playing over and over again.
I am sorry if I sound rude, but these sound-related issues really affect my writing a lot and mean a lot to me.
I recommend re-recording the guitar sounds, each note having 3 different recordings, and making sure to have palm muting and harmonics on every guitar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.