I use audio sync quite a bit, and there are a few tweaks that I think would make the feature easier and better to use:
1. I wish I could see the URL of the sync'd audio. Seems like once I set it, I can't find out what it is set to anymore.
2. I wish I could SWAP a different audio URL without deleting all the measure markings. It's tedious to recreate them for a longer song.
3. I wish I could create measure markers without having to hit "m" for every single measure. It would be nice to auto-create measure markers during playback. I could just hit 'm' if the markers are drifting off time a bit, to get them back in sync, rather than have to hit 'm' for each and every measure.
4. I wish I could move ALL markers a slight bit left or right instead of one marker at a time - this lets me correct any offset that happens song-wide.
5. Closely related to the request above is to allow editing (sliding left/right) of a set of selected markers, rather then only one marker at a time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.