If you open one of your scores and see that it's missing progress for any reason, there are two ways you can go about restoring your work.
1. If you believe the work might be missing because you forgot to hit the "Save" button
- Go to the same exact device and web browser you used last when working on the score.
- A window may appear asking if you would like to save or delete unsaved changes made at a specific time and date.
- If you see this window, select "Save Changes" to restore your work.
2. If you're positive you saved your work before last exiting out of the score.
- You should be able to revert your score to a previous save that might include more progress by accessing this scores "Versions" list.
- For full instructions on how to access and use the Versions list, https://www.noteflight.com/guide#action-versions