Any score you have purchased for printing can be shared with others so that they can print from their own Noteflight account. You can share printing access with the amount of additional authorized performers you have purchased for.
1. Open the score from your "Purchased Scores" list and create an editable copy.
2. From the editable copy, select "Score Details" and then "Share," "Share Score."
3. In the Sharing Details window open "Manage Authorized Performers" and enter the username(s)of who you would like to share with.
4. You can then choose if you would like the recipient to have only viewing access or if they can leave comments as well. Select "Save" to complete the sharing process.
The recipient can access and print the shared score from their "Scores Shared With Me" list.
Removing Sharing Access
You can remove sharing access from a recipient by either removing the checkmark next to their username in the Sharing Details window or removing them from the "Manage Authorized Users" option to replace them with a new recipient.
Copying Purchased Scores to Your Noteflight Learn Site
1. From your My Scores page select the eighth note icon next to the title of your editable copy or "Edit List" and select "Copy to Site."
2. Choose the Noteflight Learn site you would like to copy the score over to and select "OK."
You will then find the purchased score in your Noteflight Learn site's My Scores list and can share from there.