Noteflight allows you to add multiple lines of lyrics and verses to your score.
1. First select a note and choose the "Lyrics" feature from the text palette.
Tip: You can also use the keyboard shortcut to activate "Lyrics" after selecting a note.
For Mac: Command + L
For PC: Control + L
2. A blinking cursor and pink highlighted text field will appear for you to enter lyrics for that assigned note.
While entering your lyrics you can press the spacebar, underscore, or hyphen key to move to the next note.
3. Once you are finished entering lyrics into your score you can click or tap anywhere on the page to have the lyrics format accordingly.
At this time entering multiple verses is only supported on desktop devices.
If you have at least one line of lyrics, you can easily enter another line below it for another verse.
1. Double click on a lyric in your score and then press ENTER on your keyboard. Notice how the cursor moves to the middle of the first lyric.
2. Continue typing the lyric you would like to enter for the next verse.
3. Clicking anywhere on the page or moving on to the next note will correctly format the new lyric.