You can add your own keyboard shortcuts for editor actions that currently do not have default shortcuts. Watch this quick video to get started, then read all the details below and download the helpful shortcut templates.
1. Open the Keyboard Shortcuts dialogue from the Editor Menu.
2. Select any editor action without a shortcut to add your own.
3. If your shortcut is already used, Noteflight will show a message on both your shortcut and the corresponding duplicate. (Note: Not all shortcuts are in the dialogue, such as "C" for entering the note C, etc.)
4. You can add and edit your shortcuts at any time or choose Reset to remove all of your added shortcuts.
5. Download the attached file to use one of our helpful templates to see what shortcuts are already used and make your own custom shortcut guide, available for both Excel and PDF: