Teachers using a Noteflight Learn Standalone site may create an unlimited number of groups to organize classes, ensembles, scores, and assignments. Each group also includes an optional discussion forum, managed by the instructor.
Follow these steps to create a group:
1. Inside your Noteflight Learn site, select the Community icon in the header of your site. This will lead you to the community homepage where you can add and manage your individual groups.
2. Select “Create a Group".
3. Give your group a title and an optional image and description. Admission preferences can be changed at any time. This means you can either assign students to your groups or set admission to "open" and let students join the group themselves.
4. To add or remove members of a group, select the group you want to edit, then select “Members” on the left column.
5. Add students by selecting “Add Students", or add teachers by selecting the "Teachers" tab, then “Add Teachers".
6. To Remove Members from a Group, select the group you wish to edit.
7. Select “Members” in the panel menu on the right side of the page.
8. Select “Edit List”.
9. Select which members you would like to remove and click “Remove”.