- When viewing a score that you'd like to leave a comment on, scroll down the right side panel and leave your comment below. Be sure to follow our Code of Conduct when leaving comments on another user's work.
- On the same right side panel, click the heart button to like your favorite scores.
- Navigate to your home page to find all of your favorites by either clicking the "Favorites" button on the left side panel or by going to your profile page (from the right side panel) and hitting the "Favorites" button found there.
- Get updates on your favorite users by following their activity. You can click the "Follow" button within one of their scores next to their username, or on the top right side of their profile page.
- Noteflight will notify you under the "News" section on your homepage when the people you've followed publish a new score, favorite or comment on another score.
If you'd like a more in-depth overview of commenting, favoriting or following on Noteflight, please read through the "Score Details" section in our User Guide.