Noteflight Groups are a way for Noteflight users to interact with one another. If you are a Noteflight Premium member, you have the ability to create up to three groups of your own.
Joining a Group:
- In the community tab, click under Noteflight Groups to see all of the existing groups available.
- As a Basic or Premium member, you are able to join as many groups as you'd like.
- Each group has a public name and description for your consideration.
- If you'd like to enter a public group, simply click on join and you're in!
- If you'd like to enter a private group, click the "request admission" button and follow the prompts created by the group organizer(s). Noteflight will notify you if/when you are accepted to the group.
Creating a Group:
- If you are a Noteflight Premium member, you are allowed to create up to three groups.
- Give your group a relevant title, description, and image. It's important to note that these fields will be public to Noteflight even if you decide to keep your group admission private.
- Any Noteflight user can join your group
- Invite Only
- You can choose to send invitations to specific Noteflight users. Only users with your invitation are allowed to join the group.
- Approval Required
- Any Noteflight user can request admission to join your group and you, as the group organizer, decide to approve or deny that user.
- Any Noteflight user can view all of the members and forums within the group
- Members Only
- Only members of the group can view the other members and forums inside of the group.
As the creator and organizer of the group, you can change these settings at any time.
Every member of the group is allowed to create their own forum within that group. Forums are meant to be general discussion topics that other members can reply to and interact with. As the creator of the group, you have the full ability to monitor each forum created. Members of the group are also able to flag any content that they feel is inappropriate. You can view these in the "Flagged Posts" section on the left side panel.
Scores are also allowed to be shared with individual groups from the score author's account. These scores are shown under the "Scores" tab in the left side panel of each group.