The Noteflight Learn Educator Certification course was created to provide educators with advanced instruction in teaching music using Noteflight Learn and to create a community of certified educators who exemplify best practices in the field.
Courses are currently available through VanderCook College of Music’s online continuing education program with the option of receiving a graduate credit hour.
In this 4-week course, participants will learn to:
- Easily manage students and teachers in a Noteflight Learn site, including Google Classroom integration.
- Develop composition and arrangement assignments.
- Develop music theory and analysis assignments.
- Use live audio recording for assessment and feedback.
- Discover and share new music from content libraries and the Noteflight community.
- Assess creative projects in a collaborative online environment.
No experience needed. This course is available for both current and new Noteflight Learn users, but we highly recommend using the free trial of Noteflight Learn before enrolling.