After purchasing the Content Library or SoundCheck™ addons in Noteflight Learn, teachers can control access for all members. You may add and remove addons from either the entire student list in your site or from individual groups. To add or remove permission to access addons, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in as the Admin or a Teacher in your Noteflight Learn site.
2. Select Manage Site in the header, or navigate to one of your groups. For Google Classroom integrated sites, your classes are automatically created as groups.
3. Select “Manage Addons” from the left column.
4. Add Students or Teachers by selecting “Add Libraries" or "Add SoundCheck".
5. Select All, or individually select the users that you want to have access:
6. To remove members, select the "Remove Libraries" or “Remove SoundCheck” options.
Note: You must add addon access before teachers or students can use SoundCheck or Libraries. For Noteflight Learn sites that are integrated as an LTI External Tool, including MusicFirst subscriptions, your students must access Noteflight Learn at least once for their user to be created before you can add their addon access.