After purchasing a Content Library in Noteflight Learn, teachers can control access. To add or remove a user’s permission to access one or more of your purchased Content Libraries, please follow the steps below.
1. Log in as the Admin or a Teacher in your Noteflight Learn site and select your purchased content library.
2. Select “Library Members” on the left column.
3. Add students by selecting “Add Students", or add teachers by selecting the "Teachers" tab then “Add Teachers".
4. Select each user to whom you’d like to give Content Library access. When you have selected all your desired students or teachers, click OK.
5. To remove members, select the “Edit List” button to choose which members you wish to remove and click “Remove".